Dryrun respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you about how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and/or use our services and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) data protection law that came into effect on 25 May 2018. It regulates the way that personal data is collected, used, stored, and shared.
Who We Are
Dryrun, the operating name of LEVR Media Inc., is a software-as-a-service business. We are registered in Canada and our mailing address is 202, 14032-23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6R 3L6, Canada.
Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: includes email address, mailing address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To fulfill a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may have to share your personal data with third parties, including third-party service providers, and public authorities. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third-party service providers. Where we do so, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.
Email email@example.com or request via chat from within Dryrun.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy